Sociology as Science. Part II.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Songs To Start Basketball Warm Ups
This blog is 1 year working ... Seems incredible how time passes!, We've been working for more than 365 days in our classes attended, sharing, enjoying our games this virtual house ... meeting that has spread to many parts of the planet and we are pleased to share also with wonderful people from other parts of our country and
world and say we because l @ s you also include my students.
The reason for this blog is just tod @ s you not only for assessment but primarily for reasons of "Learning" mutual, reciprocal and ongoing
this year have been with me
,
accompanying me
,
as
by misunderstanding and some bad while to be able to cross, THANKS SINCERE because they revalued all good and MEJ or my performance of my career as a teacher and took as sie MPRE best of the best, else was d esechado as it is "simple junk ... all that part of learning. Today I have friend @ s teng everywhere and or students who feel my l @ s friend @ s. When I think est and blog l @ s I see you, I remember very fond of members of sec tions
as 002, 003, 006, 018, 020
's career Nursing and my dear students @ s Engineering who occupy a special place in my heart, just to name a few ... Edu education for me has another meaning are so many desire give and know you have many to receive. I think in some of you with some nostalgia I hope everything goes well in special to you Francys Baute , my girl I des eo best of the best and remember that I always have to a friend. Today again I can say "I HAVE AMIG @ S" ... .: * THANK YOU FOR ALL * :. Now to eat the cake! Garfield let us hope that something !!!... Jajaja Under this big celebration I want to say that my dear friend in Blogosphere Oti
has awarded us, gave us a series of surveys I decided to post on these dates, thank you for having me this, thinking about this blog, by the description you give of him are a
SOL and I love you. The prizes are:
SOL and I love you. The prizes are:
With all the taste and love of the world the way to all members of my blogroll. So with confidence, goes looking for your award, have your virtual house, post it and show it with pride.
.: * They want a lot *:.
In another topic I want to give the WELCOME! this new semester, with faith in God that everything will be fine,
we understand, it will be a very productive semester tod @ s, to recall for the same and where they remains to be done the following words: .: * They want a lot *:.
In another topic I want to give the WELCOME!
one running to preserve
his life to be eaten by the tiger and the other ran to meet the gazelle and well fed
and not starve. The two struggled
survival.
and an intelligent teacher,
after reading the fable
his students, he said: "You still do not know if
tigers and gazelles , nor know
the way they touch
go in life and therefore
what each of you should @
do everyday
the up, is to put your
body and spirit in a position
go out to test
speed which means each
@ day for each one of you. "
Each one of us, to rise, we should say : "This day is now beginning is the most important of my life." .: Thank God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment