Congratulations, for all the Georgian mess I referred back to the Cold War world. Shortly after the end of the USSR, the good of your favorite writer was still novel in which it was hinted that the Russian Communists were still in hiding and not be very reliable. And now, after what has been assembled, all the media attacked the ruskiyis unanimously to send their troops to aid South Ossetians and Abkhaz rebels. The fact is that I do not quite understand this attitude. If I remember correctly, was the Georgian president, Mikhail Saakashvili, who was quick to bomb civilian targets South Ossetians. Saakashvili also not forget that solved their problems with the opposition through censorship and repression (immediately after winning elections ). From my point of view, little sets it apart from other ex-Soviet bosses, but his excellent English.
is why I do not understand that to attack Russia, as its army deployed in the area under previous agreements and in response the almost total destruction of Tskhinvali, the South Ossetian capital, which had been bombed and subsequently attacked with armored units.
So what do we have against the Russian attitude? Because until now, I know, we've heard the same hysterical sentences to the dubious behavior of the Georgian government. Above all, because they have gotten all NATO countries we are in the middle of a jam serious enough against Russia. I do not understand the irresponsible attitude of Saakashvili, rushing to massacre civilian targets after numerous warnings from Russia and (this should be noted also) Western diplomats in the area. It is true that newcomers to the office, got put into the region of Ajaria. But is that Ajaria was under the control of a Jesus Gil Slavic and, moreover, the matter was resolved without firing a single shot.
Russia is not the best example of democracy, but is that neither is being Georgia, with his enlightened president to the head. And among all of us are getting in big trouble. My hope is that our NATO allies, with the U.S. in the lead, nor do we want to make things worse by jumping to criticize the Russians as if we have regressed 15 years.
0 comments:
Post a Comment