You can learn to love or nuisance; can take care of your body with love or neglect;
can make your heart, your will and your mind
live with love or routine;
can do your job out of obligation or even
because it made you feel.
Sometimes we spend our lives looking
new roads, new experiences, looking
fashion each season.
And we spend your life in constant search.
And the result is panic, anxiety, lack of motivation
, imbalance ...
The true path is simple.
What happens most of the time
is that the road we should go
from the beginning, not move about,
is overgrown and no
were right in its path. And we must begin
to clean the brush, and back on the road.
And it has to be now, not tomorrow,
if we do not want to miss out life.
Joy in action, Harmony
as
am and what I want,
satisfaction in what I do,
understanding with people
and desire to succeed
are the paths that lead
the fullness of life.
.:*:. HAPPY BACK TO SCHOOL .:*:.
.:.*:. S WELCOME TO 4 SEMESTER .:*:.
as
am and what I want,
satisfaction in what I do,
understanding with people
and desire to succeed
are the paths that lead
the fullness of life.
.:*:. HAPPY BACK TO SCHOOL .:*:.
.:.*:. S WELCOME TO 4 SEMESTER .:*:.
0 comments:
Post a Comment