"God loved us before we were born and God will love us after our death. In the Scriptures God says:" I have loved you with an everlasting love "is a truth fundamenal of our identity. This is what we are, what feel or not.
We are God from everlasting to everlasting. Life is but a small chance of a few years to say: "I love you too."
If we dare to believe that we loved before birth, may suddenly I realize that our life is very, very special.
... The length of time does not matter. We demand into this world to be people of reconciliation. We are commanded to heal, to tear down the walls that separate us from the neighbors in our city, our nation in the world.
In the mind and heart of God was the unit before the distinctions, separations, and walls built on a foundation of fear. That unit sends us into the world some time to affirm that every human is the same God of Love that lives from eternity to eternity. "
We are God from everlasting to everlasting. Life is but a small chance of a few years to say: "I love you too."
If we dare to believe that we loved before birth, may suddenly I realize that our life is very, very special.
... The length of time does not matter. We demand into this world to be people of reconciliation. We are commanded to heal, to tear down the walls that separate us from the neighbors in our city, our nation in the world.
In the mind and heart of God was the unit before the distinctions, separations, and walls built on a foundation of fear. That unit sends us into the world some time to affirm that every human is the same God of Love that lives from eternity to eternity. "
Henry Nouwen. Paths of life spirit.
Instructions for Life
View more presentations from Angelica .
The easter egg is contained in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ,
sealed the tomb
to open a new life on Sunday.
The image of Jesus is a gift
can take their virtual houses
.
Note: This entry I brought my personal blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment