in pictures but I hate to leave good, the occasion deserves . After insist to Pau for months, this to their bosses and with the excuse that a good friend came to town to make good music gathered a lot of circumstances that made him finally produced one of the things I wanted to do this year. Click a days Scratch the best to do it in the company of a good friend ... That day will be 25 this month so I want to see there. Yes, I know .... I'm going maquinol ! But it is an evolution, my roots remain the same but have a look at myspace of Telepath . .. jajajajajaja is the most pop , no? (Http://www.mspace.com/telepathboys).
On the other hand I am still sleeping on the couch. The thing is costing too much and more with the views I have now from the bed (so to see how the sun touches the sea in the morning on a privilege) but today I think I can sleep soundly in it. I played guard with what this means. Spend all day locked in the office waiting for a thick client wants to a claim but I think the way to finish the day which will be the best of rewards.
I have not put a video and although I've put in more than one occasion, it is always good to remember great songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2gLCwbDuXo
0 comments:
Post a Comment