Friday, May 23, 2008

Breastfeeding Chew Nipple

I just came from Genoa Street


What I can say? How to describe the slogans? How do I convey to my impression of that sign that says "Mariano - Maria Yes"?
is the second time you call for a demonstration Mariano SMS and gives me that all this will have to bear good omens.
Poor Mariano! The first of the demonstrations was because people could not support the use immoral and blatant lies about the biggest attack in the history of Spain. And today is manifest that, 4 years later, I still intend to repeat and use those lies to achieve and maintain power at any cost. The
sociatas jokers we've walked through the demonstration were discussing the penalty that gave us by militants walk from the PP. Anyway, I'm sorry for them. so far, it seems that that is what they have, a drift towards and a group of suitors who merely repeat their favorite quotes from speaker on duty at the COPE.
I have returned to work election humming that song "Mariano Rajoy, Mariano Rajoy ... People's Party, I am with you." And with a smile from ear to ear, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment