Monday, May 26, 2008

Lirical Contemporary Dance Dresses





Owned by the color blindness and megalomania that we geeks, on Saturday afternoon, I painted a flags of Spain in the cheeks and I started to see Eurovisón for the first time in my life.
The truth is that after I missed the excitement, plugged the computer and I started chatting for mésenguer with my friend Jasmine, comentanto the situation in the PP.
The TV was fantastic and he heard the roars and gurgles background of applicants, and the comments of Uribe quarrelsome and decided to concentrate on TV when it was the turn of Spain.
This is the time, I said, now is when all geeks and we'll jashondos of Spain into Europe and, whatever happens with the vote, we will say in a loud voice: WE HAVE COLAO OS!
When he started acting and I saw that as cutrillo, as party of fifth, I felt some embarrassment, but I reaffirm in freak and I laughed because, after all, it was a big joke. On Sunday I showed my pride in the comments of blogs friends talked about it and kept getting chest swelled with pride and satisfaction for having laughed at the bullshit that's Eurovision. But today, I read Sonia Blanco and I was thoughtful because, she says, as much as it is a joke, a joke made everyone's money. And that's where I realized that with the Chiki-Chiki we spent all braking. Buenafuente because even if it is lined with all this, I do not think that I wanted to burn as much to David Fernandez, TVE not consider a withdrawal time of the Eurovision Song Contest and we support this, for not having realized that the jokes were going to leave at the end of the taxpayer's pocket.
So unbecoming of my bravado I freaks, I get serious and tell you that it is best to give up Eurovision. Is not it a festival of tacky and goblins? Then get them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment