Saturday, June 7, 2008

My 13 Year Old Sister

Development Process the human community over time. Part II.

A tear evaporates
wither

more a prayer for my soul
God is covered.
not cry,

I will be meeting with the Lord.

You in heaven
I die, but my love will never die.
SlideShare in heaven I will love as I have loved on earth.

Do not be disheartened by the sentence, wanted mine looks more like
and not what I concluded.

All I have wanted

ask them to pray for me,


is the greatest proof of love.

Yamileth Barrios,
trainee who in life was of III semester of Nursing Section 005 and my students last semester in section 006.
SlideShare died on Sunday, June 1, victim of a painful disease.
From this humble space,


we extend our sincere condolences to family and friends s.
Peace to his remains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment