Good! I'm writing from the National Congress 11 of PSdeG-PSOE. After spending a great day visiting Santiago and Isla de Arousa, we are in the plenary, laptop in lap, ready to do some "live blogging" of that to tell you how this is going to be developing.
Currently, there are very good atmosphere and scenery and scale of all this is very reminiscent Federal Congress of the PSOE, just ... it's all in Galicia, of course.
I have at my side César Calderón, José Luis Prieto and Dani Casal eager not to miss a detail to hang on Twitter and on blogs. Also walk around here Blas García, Diego Pena , Veronica Ruiz, Pedro Armas , Fran Martínez, Alvaro Silva , Isa Lema, Enrique Pereiro. Iván Puentes , José Manuel Lage , Luis A. Lake , Loli Rodríguez , Carmela Silva , Mar Barcón , Tamara Canosa, Dolphin Feal, Joseph C. Orozco Lopez, Eladio Osorio , Lalo Rodriguez , Fidel Martín , Andrea Fernandez and Pepe Blanco , but I do not expect much blogging from here;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment