I've spent the last three or four years arguing with many people because it gave me the desire to buy an overpriced apartment, preferring to use public transport rather than to feed a car at the expense of my limited resources, because I've always said that is very different from speculate invest, because I felt like paying in black anyone.
course, with which it is rolling now, I remember how people called me nerd and now I feel like devoting a series of sentences to those who so ardently defended the speculation, the pitch and be "savvy."
If you bought an expensive apartment to sell more expensive, complain that you do not raise prices because you yourself were rising.
If you can not now sell at the price you wanted, you fuck. You knew this would not last forever. Houses are to live in them. Now I eat it with potatoes.
An investment is putting money into something productive, like a company that hires people, provide services or produce goods. The brick does not only raise or lower its price. Your "investment" is crap. You
abusive mortgage to 50 years the firm you, no one forced you.
If you paid in "black" and wriggle out taxes, you're a bastard. Taxes that have not paid would have served to ease some of the pressure of the crisis to people who have less.
If you bought a car can use public transport you did it for convenience and not necessity. Your consumption helped push oil prices go up.
The crisis is the fault of everyone and not a few. And instead of blaming the government (which did not cause it), what I would ask is that you deal with this crisis that suffered a greater extent those that caused it. Spain has been for too many years the country of speculation, profiteering and the shadow economy. Now we have an opportunity to change that. Hopefully, the crisis served to wipe out the speculators and create entrepreneurs.
By last article, the state's role is not to "save as families and businesses," says Rajoy. The state's role is to put money into baskets in times of crisis to avoid affecting the most vulnerable and shorten the bad economic cycles. Did not anybody explained to this man the difference between macroeconomics and microeconomics?
(photo DavidDMuir is licensed under Creative Commons)
0 comments:
Post a Comment