Saturday, July 26, 2008

Need An On Road Nitro

A vote and the management committees Debate

finish the discussion of management, is that l @ s @ s delegates give their approval or not the management of the past four years and begin work on commission.
While people go out of the Whole, goes to the cafeteria, out to smoke a cigarette and makes groups, I think I'll take a little break to fraternize with the people here and "falar" policy.
Indeed, the entire Congress is still in Galician and have had absolutely no problem. Nor have others to talk to me in Castilian or talk among themselves. So I'm afraid that I will not rush to sign evidenced by the prejucio no common, but to enjoy the friendly people around here and, incidentally, of the delicious snack I think I hit now.
Sorry, Savater, I made enough phone books to read me, over, were for Amador.

0 comments:

Post a Comment