Saturday, July 26, 2008

Left Side Labia Burning




the evening progresses, the sun goes down and everyone is back in plenary . are giving the results of voting in the management of national bodies. A 97.37% of the vote. To me that some have had to do well, eh? TouriƱo
intervenes to thank the delegations not only their votes, but the work they have done, which is essential for things have gone well. Front row
listens Pepe Blanco, who smiles and nods satisfied. Past
greetings will play back to work in commissions and a late night show, where he negotiated the composition of the new regional executive. I've already been hearing some names "safe", but almost better that I remain silent because: 1). Just knowing something "safe" so that you actually send him to hell and 2). This is the first time I'm at an event PSdeG, How I will dare to make pools?
But not all issues, "organic" in Galicia is a galaxy of small towns in sparsely populated and very interesting to talk to the mayors, because you really come to a city very different than I treat soil. Here the municipality is more practical value and the exercise pose some. The closeness to the citizens is essential, after years of Galicia under the thumb of Fraga, you find that there are municipalities that have to resolve things as basic as refuse collection, street cleaning or how the sick people trasaldar the nearest hospital. Everything to do but also reinvent everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment