Friday, March 27, 2009

3d Straight Shota Blog

.:: Secret Place::.


Speaking with a very good friend the other day I realized I need a little break and what better place to do it in incredible to which I have never liked going and possibly because the motive or company was inappropriate ... I've raised me very much and the truth is that three days in a small house of town where the only thing breathing is quiet and where you are away from any hustle and bustle is something I think I would do no harm ... The picture still does not do justice to the people and that is infinitely more beautiful ...

This weekend I'll be playing in Valencia in deejing and the room 2 of Murray Club ... if someone wants to point me to say it ...

I hope you pass a good weekend ... once again I'm gonna try!



0 comments:

Post a Comment