Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pain At The Back Above The Waist

.:: Talenteless::.


The days have been gray or at least every day I'm going to try more win ... Not worth it ... So what better to think of something good ... in a couple of weeks Talenteless back to get on the stage (with our routine of a concert per year) and as we always do, hand in hand Guek Colla. On this occasion marks 20 years as Colla so we are obliged to do something unique. For the occasion we have decided to increase the number of components Talenteless to become a real orchestra magdalenera. Lucia and Xavi will be the voice and keyboards respectively and is likely to have some beautiful girls in the chorus and choreography more ...

This year we promise to surprise you and what you can not miss ... Will be in the Royal Square on 18 and the party will start around 9 pm and lasts until about 3 in Goma session included. As always be totally free ... Today I put a picture where I'm going to star, no??

0 comments:

Post a Comment