lately things are different from what was used. There are a lot of spontaneous and unpredictable change. Wanting things I can control even as they are out of reach. Yet the days begin to be good because everything is always just sense and I have to be able to cope. They are like foggy days where, as you do not see what is in front of you you're afraid to move. Thou shalt not be afraid since the same road as you travel sometimes and you know what is behind the fog. Everything will be as usual but you have to draw strength from wherever to get through and stop thinking that maybe after her things have changed ... If you still fear yet as is easy to look around ... fog may not have left you see at first that you're not already on your side @ sun there are people who loves you and wants to help you cross ...
afraid I can not because there is nothing that has no solution ... I just have to psych you with a smile is all the more simple but sometimes hard to see.
I pose a question ... anyone know where is the beginning of a logarithmic spiral? I think the end of that was the origin at the time and it's always much easier to follow the path back. Although there are people who like to think the Otherwise ... You say ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment