Sunday, March 22, 2009

Presley Jenna Pierced Nipples

.:: Start the drill::.


Finally a festival is just a little extreme for me and not because he has gone while this shattered. I left but I just had days incredible and days where neither wanted leave.
is often difficult to admit certain things ... Things you thought you had ceased to feel and yet it affects you make you act in function of them ... I wish I could change things for the holidays but as you told me a friend on Saturday night for better or for worse I have to be consistent with my actions and I always have been.

Today the routine begins again ... home from work and from home to work hoping that there some extraordinary event to break that routine by days ... who knows ... watch a movie but I fell asleep right at the start or just have a conversation a thousand times you try to fix the world. I miss him ...

I put the lyrics of one of my favorite songs as they explain better than I do many things that happen to me lately ... Happy week ...

"Sitting waiting for call
praying for a sign des
the days are slower growing
and I can only hope

to come to explain that it's over
you have to say that I want to see
and it is impossible to have forgotten
so the two could do

and if this has happened
going to happen to us again
and if all were in vain
not have to re

Looking at walls of this quarter
praying that you come again
and everything had spoken
's all going to lose

if never wanted to be the only your side
if I was afraid was because he had just and
and every time I've wasted
turns back against my

and if this hurts you
if I can make you suffer
has served some
at least for me "



0 comments:

Post a Comment