Sometimes you wake up and things so far had importance of lack of it soon. Today is one of those days. See sunrise from the bed (the only problem is that I still sleep on it) but today I saw sunrise from the train and the sun was more red and larger than other days . As we continue to leave begins to diminish in size but you can not look the same way as it begins to bother you. I started reading and really baobabs are a problem and not a lot of things that I thought that if they were.
plays concert tomorrow ... I think we have never prepared so much and that sometimes gets scared because sometimes the best things that happen in life are spontaneous ... without any type of preparation. I hope this is incredible for various things and night holds many surprises.
I'll tell you ... I hope ye a good day . Now I'm on the train path Albacete .
0 comments:
Post a Comment